- all our classes are outdoors & private & we can safely accommodate up to 8
- they are about 2 hours & begin at 11a or 5p
- each begins w garden tea & a tour of our gardens & ‘talk story’
- we’ll then harvest ingredients fresh from our gardens
- prepare & eaikakou (enjoy together)
- and you’ll take away recipes & good memories
- they are $120pp, min of 2 ppl
- please contact us for availability
poke is a Hawaiian tradition
and it’s part of Kalen’s story, as he comes from a fisherman family that hosted big backyard luaus. since he can remember poke was always on the table & he continues to carry on this tradition...
join him for 2+ hours of fun hands-on instruction where you will learn the story of poke and how to make traditional local poke, modern day spicy poke, and then you’ll be encouraged to create your own. class is followed up with a sit down byob poke bowl feast of what you created, or feel free to take it away for a picnic on the beach.